The Zenith35 Pro GNSS receiver with 555 channels and NovAtel technology offers a full spectrum of satellite signals, full connectivity and the unique Tilt&Go functionality (optional).
Tlit&Go (Optional) means full freedom. A corner of a building even a gully under a parked car - the unique Zenith35 Pro Tilt&Go allows you to measure points where a vertical placement of the pole is not possible such as house corners.
- TAG Single - for highest efficiency. Measure up to 15deg with only one press of a button.
- TAG Dual - under difficult situations. Avoid discrepancies caused by metal objects (or those generating magnetic fields) with pole tilt up to 30deg.
The Zenith35 Pro TAG will alert you when you are outside the defined centring accuracy, and document the quality of the measurement.
Comprehensive Satellite Tracking
- 555 channels multi constellation and multi frequency future proofed incl. Galileo & BeiDou
- Novatel onboard - cutting edge technology, high precision
- ExtraSafe mode - working under heavy canopy or for most reliable results, adapts to different working conditions
- 20Hz position output default
- Access from any device connected to the internet, independent of location
- Connect up to 10 Rovers simultaneously via GSM Pro DynDNS technology
- Bluetooth and WiFi
- 3.75 G GSM for NTRIP connections
- Powerful UHF for base/rover set-up
- USB port for data transfer
- Serial port for data output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.