The Zenith60 is a calibration-free tilt GNSS smart antenna. The 4G LTE module onboard the Zenith60 gives you the certainty of receiving your RTK data. The built-in SATEL TR4+ is an exceptional UHF radio, supporting the most established protocols on the market. With the measurement engine from our trusted partner NovAtel and other Hexagon technologies, Zenith60 is an antenna you can rely on. It also supports all current GNSS systems
Seamlessly integrated into your workflow
X-PAD Ultimate, the dedicated GeoMax field software, convinces with a perfect balance between clear structure, straight forward workflows and high functionality. Through close cooperation with key-users, it is always kept up to date.
The GeoMax software offering is completed by X-PAD Fusion. X-PAD Fusion has the versatility and flexibility to fuse all data types from both GeoMax sensors and other 3rd party sources such as drones.
Providing top-performing technology at an affordable price, the Zenith60 GNSS receiver convinces with a remarkable performance ratio.
The Zenith Manager, a stand-alone application available for Windows® and AndroidTM operating systems, enables you to configure your receiver without using the field controller.
Zenith60 technical highlights
Calibration free IMU technology incorporated
Resistant to electromagnetic fields
Tilt up to 60 degrees
Hot swappable batteries
Increased operating time
L-band: Terrastar-C Pro correction service
Improved initialisation time
No extra GSM antenna is necessary
QR Code supported
High quality components from strong and well-known suppliers and partners: Hexagon, Novatel, Lemo, SATEL
Advantages of IMU technology
NO need to calibrate the sensor
The pole can be tilted up to 60°
Powered by NovAtel and Hexagon technology
Zenius800 Tablet with X-Pad Software
- GeoMax Zenius800 Android Tablet (EU). 8" screen, 4 GB RAM, 32GB Flash, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-C plug, MicroSD card slot, 13 MPix Camera with flash , 5 MPix Camera front, 4G LTE module, GPS,BDS,GLONASS, IP67 environmental protection. Includes 1 Li-Ion battery, 1 USB-C charging cable with EU/UK/US/AUS power adapter, and Quick Guide
- ZHR800 Pole Holder Kit for Zenius800 Tablet on telescopic pole
- X-PAD ULTIMATE SURVEY BASE
- X-Pad Ultimate Survey GNSS
- X-PAD Ultimate Survey GIS
- Geomax ZPC200 Telescopic Carbon/Alum Pole - 2.5m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.