The Zenith16 GNSS receiver is a cost-effective investment that guarantees reliable results. In combination with GeoMax field controllers and the X-PAD software, the receiver reaches its full potential.
Experience increased productivity and reduced failure rates thanks to the power of Hexagon’s cutting-edge technology and the partnership with high-quality brands like SATEL and NovAtel.
Seamlessly integrated into your workflow
X-PAD Ultimate, the dedicated GeoMax field software, convinces with a perfect balance between clear structure, straight forward workflows and high functionality. Through close cooperation with key-users, it is always kept up to date.
The GeoMax software offering is completed by X-PAD Fusion. X-PAD Fusion has the versatility and flexibility to fuse all data types from both GeoMax sensors and other 3rd party sources such as drones.
Providing top-performing technology at an affordable price, the Zenith16 GNSS receiver convinces with a remarkable performance ratio.
The Zenith Manager, a stand-alone application available for Windows® and AndroidTM operating systems, enables you to configure your receiver without using the field controller.
Zenius800 Tablet with X-Pad Software
- GeoMax Zenius800 Android Tablet (EU). 8" screen, 4 GB RAM, 32GB Flash, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-C plug, MicroSD card slot, 13 MPix Camera with flash , 5 MPix Camera front, 4G LTE module, GPS,BDS,GLONASS, IP67 environmental protection. Includes 1 Li-Ion battery, 1 USB-C charging cable with EU/UK/US/AUS power adapter, and Quick Guide
- ZHR800 Pole Holder Kit for Zenius800 Tablet on telescopic pole
- X-PAD ULTIMATE SURVEY BASE
- X-Pad Ultimate Survey GNSS
- X-PAD Ultimate Survey GIS
- Geomax ZPC200 Telescopic Carbon/Alum Pole - 2.5m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.