ZAL200 series levels are suitable for easy levelling on all interior and exterior sites.
- The ZAL200 series is substantially similar to the ZAL100 series.
- ZAL200 instruments have a higher water protection class, IP56, and the best air-damped compensator in its instrument class.
- Three different magnifications.
- Reference circle for horizontal angle measurements.
- Stadia lines for optical distance measurement and simple terrain surveys.
- Stakeout heights.
- Automatic compensation via air-damped compensator.
- ZAL220 with 20x magnification
- ZAL224 with 24x magnification
- ZAL232 with 32x magnification
ZAL220 - 20x, ZAL224 - 24x, ZAL232 - 32x
|Fild of view||
< 2.1m at 100m
|Circle Graduation / Interval||
360° / 1°
|Accuracy / 1km double run||
ZAL220-2.5mm, ZAL224-2mm, ZAL232-1.9mm
|Multiplicat. / Additive const.||
100 / 0
|Shortest target distance||
8‘ / 2mm
-20°C to +40°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.